Potluck Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed and cooked
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups light or regular mayonnaise
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in mayonnaise and pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 0g saturated fat (0 sugars, 0 fiber). Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Potluck Sweet Potato Salad
"This was a great recipe!!! Simple, and very easy to prepare. It was delicious, although I did add some crumbled bacon. But again, delicious!!!"