Potluck Strawberry Trifle Recipe
This recipe is a great way to serve dessert to a crowd. Frozen pound cake, strawberries and whipped topping add to the ease of preparation for this trifle, which is made in a jelly roll pan. —Celia Clark, New Tazewell, Tennessee
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 1 package (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 package (20 ounces) unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed and halved
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Prepare pudding according to package directions; cool. Prepare gelatin according to package directions; refrigerate until partially set. Meanwhile, slice the pound cake into 26 pieces. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top with strawberries. Spoon gelatin over strawberries. Refrigerate until set.
- 2. Carefully spread cooled pudding over gelatin (pan will be full). Carefully spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 24-30 minutes.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC