Potluck Strawberry Trifle Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 1 package (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 package (20 ounces) unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed and halved
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pudding according to package directions; cool. Prepare gelatin according to package directions; refrigerate until partially set. Meanwhile, slice the pound cake into 26 pieces. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top with strawberries. Spoon gelatin over strawberries. Refrigerate until set.
- Carefully spread cooled pudding over gelatin (pan will be full). Carefully spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 24-30 minutes.
Reviews for Potluck Strawberry Trifle
Sort By :
This was my choice for my mother day dessert, and it was as good as it looked in the picture! It was so lite and easy to eat shortly after our big meal. My daughter and I made this the morning of, I wasn't sure how it would have held up if I had made it the day before, but, I had just tryed it (the day after ) and it was as perfect as the day I made it. It's nice having a recipe that I can make in advance.
Yield 24-30 minutes???!!!
I have made this and everyone loved it.
This recipe is a keeper. I used instant cheesecake pudding mix instead and it was a hit. My famiy and friends love it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Berry Trifle >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Trifle Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >
- Memorial Day Recipes >