Finding recipe to please all at a potluck is sometime hard to do but this recipe is a favorite for all. They are so full of flavor and will disappear fast.—Jane Carlovsky, Sebring, Florida
- 8 to 10 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), diced
- 2 slices bread, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place the unpeeled potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; cook until tender but firm. Drain; cut potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Transfer to an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Add pimientos, onion, garlic salt and onion salt; toss gently. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with bread cubes; drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bread is toasted. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Potluck Potatoes in Reminisce July/August 1994, p49
Reviews for Potluck Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review