Potluck Pasta Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1-3/4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, olives and tomatoes.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to vegetables. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 223 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Potluck Pasta Salad
"Easy to make and was a hit with everyone!"
"Very good combination of ingredients. The dressing was too oily for my taste though. I did use pepper jack for some added flavor."
"This sounds like a perfect summer meal or with a grilled meal.Will definitly try this one!"
"excellent great for summer"