Potluck Pasta Salad
“This dish is a hit and it keeps beautifully in the refrigerator for days,” says Erika Shupe of Mount Vernon, Washington. “With pasta, veggies and cheese, it’s a complete meal that’s filling and flavorful!”
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1-3/4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- serving bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, olives and
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to vegetables. In a small
- bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.