- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente; drain. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook, covered, on low 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads at least 160°, stirring once. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Potluck Macaroni and Cheese
Sort By :
"This is so yummy and warming. Did not use they eggs. It came out wonderful !!!"
"My kids and grandkids love a creamy Mac and Cheese rather than the baked version. This one is perfect. It has a wonderful flavor and turned out smooth and creamy. The recipe makes a large amount, but I cooled the leftovers and froze individual packs for the kids to reheat. This reminds me of a "name brand" frozen mac and cheese that is so much more expensive, but tastes way better."
"I made this for the first time a few months ago. Everyone loved it. Rich, creamy,, and easy. My 3 teenagers turn their nose up at regular Mac and cheese now. This has become a true staple in our home."
"made this today for a potluck for school. It was fabulous and very easy! I bet it would be good with some diced cooked ham."
"Luscious, creamy, flavorful, perfect. I shared it on FB. Definitely my go-to mac n' cheese recipe! Perfect for our Super Bowl party. I'm so glad we had a bit leftover so I can have more today. I'm sure you could freeze small portions for an easy side dish anytime!"