- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente; drain. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook, covered, on low until a thermometer reads at least 160°, 2 to 2-1/2 hours, stirring once. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Potluck Macaroni and Cheese
"I have taken this to pot lucks at church - its always gobbled up and they request me to bring it the next dinner"
"My family loves this recipe."
"This was excellent!! My only change was using 2% milk because that's what I had. Creamy and delicious!"
"Easy and so yummy & creamy... My family loved this mac & cheese! Will definitely keep this recipe handy. Makes a lot, though, so should halve for family dinner night for four."
"Yummy! True comfort food and it was a hit at church."