- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente; drain. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook, covered, on low 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads at least 160°, stirring once. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Potluck Macaroni and Cheese
Sort By :
"The most over used phrase today is OMG....but --- O.M.G!!! I have been searching for ages for a go-to Mac and Cheese recipe. This one is by far the best I have ever tasted. Incredibly creamy and delicious. My only wish is that I had boiled the noodles about 3 minutes less. They weren't mushy, or anything, but since this was for a potluck, I had turned it off 30 minutes before lunch to keep them from turning too mushy. Wish I had brought some breadcrumbs as well - that would have added a little crunch and next time I will probably add some diced ham. I'm in heaven!! Thank you for this recipe!!!"
"This is so yummy and warming. Did not use they eggs. It came out wonderful !!!"
"My kids and grandkids love a creamy Mac and Cheese rather than the baked version. This one is perfect. It has a wonderful flavor and turned out smooth and creamy. The recipe makes a large amount, but I cooled the leftovers and froze individual packs for the kids to reheat. This reminds me of a "name brand" frozen mac and cheese that is so much more expensive, but tastes way better."
"I made this for the first time a few months ago. Everyone loved it. Rich, creamy,, and easy. My 3 teenagers turn their nose up at regular Mac and cheese now. This has become a true staple in our home."
"made this today for a potluck for school. It was fabulous and very easy! I bet it would be good with some diced cooked ham."