- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow or ring macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 2 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook meat, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in macaroni, corn, soups and seasonings.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Cover and bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Potluck Hot Dish in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p250
Reviews for Potluck Hot Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review