Potluck Ham Tortilla Stack Recipe
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 2-1/4 pounds shaved deli ham
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Italian dressing until smooth. Stir in green pepper, onions and olives.
- 2. Spread about 1/2 cup over one tortilla. Top with a seventh of the ham. Repeat six times. Top with remaining tortilla. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into wedges. Yield: 20 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 252 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 1,045 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Potluck Ham Tortilla Stack
"I have made this several times and have been asked for recipe each time. I made it for my nephew wedding reception and gave the recipe at least six times. I made it for my sons wedding reception and was asked how i had time to make such a fancy dish. Icut the stacks into 1 inch sq. and placed ona platter with frilly tooth pick.platter"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.