"This recipe was in a cookbook my mom gave me when I got married," recalls Eileen Stegall of Omaha, Nebraska. "I have added a few of my own touches. When I take it to a potluck, I always get requests for the recipe."
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 2-1/4 pounds shaved deli ham
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Italian dressing until smooth. Stir in green pepper, onions and olives.
- Spread about 1/2 cup over one tortilla. Top with a seventh of the ham. Repeat six times. Top with remaining tortilla. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into wedges. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Ham Tortilla Stack in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p43
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Potluck Ham Tortilla Stack
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review