Potluck Cranberry Apple Crisp Recipe
I first tasted this recipe at a potluck dinner. It's become one of the desserts I like to serve at Thanksgiving and other fall get-togethers.
- 7-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 5 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the apples, cranberries and sugar. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans and salt; stir in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 238 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Potluck Cranberry Apple Crisp
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC