- 1/2 pound boneless pork, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons seasoned or plain dry bread crumbs
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork over medium-high heat on all sides for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the celery, onion and water; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from the heat; add the noodles, soup, peas, salt if desired and pepper.
- Transfer to an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Potluck Casserole(2)
Sort By :
Great meal. Don't care for celery, used green pepper instead. Also added garlic.Used boneless pork ribs.
Great meal. Don;t care for celery. used green pepper instead. Plus garlic. May try it with tomatoe soup and beans next, Boneless pork ribs can be used so many ways
I used cream of chicken soup and topped the casserole with crushed potato chips because that's what I had on hand -- MARVELOUS