- 1/2 pound boneless pork, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons seasoned or plain dry bread crumbs
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork over medium-high heat on all sides 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add celery, onion and water; cover and simmer 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. Remove skillet from heat; add noodles, soup, peas, salt if desired and pepper.
- Transfer to an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Potluck Casserole
Sort By :
"Great meal. Don't care for celery, used green pepper instead. Also added garlic.Used boneless pork ribs.Great meal. Don;t care for celery. used green pepper instead. Plus garlic. May try it with tomatoe soup and beans next, Boneless pork ribs can be used so many ways"
"I used cream of chicken soup and topped the casserole with crushed potato chips because that's what I had on hand -- MARVELOUS"