For a crunchy side dish, why not try this salad? With crisp vegetables and crumbled bacon, this salad's a popular one at fund-raiser dinners.—Janet Les, Chilliwack, British Columbia
Featured In: 62 Christmas Potluck Sides for 12 or More
- 5 pounds broccoli, cut into florets
- 5 pounds cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1-2/3 cups thinly sliced green onions
- 6 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2-1/2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 pounds cheddar cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onions. Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; pour over vegetables 1 hour before serving. Chill. Just before serving, add bacon and cheese; toss. Yield: 100 (1/2-cup) servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Cauliflower Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p54
Reviews for Potluck Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review