- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 pound chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 round loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
- Assorted fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Stir in the ham, onions, chilies and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- Cut top fourth off loaf of bread; carefully hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Cube removed bread; set aside. Spoon ham mixture into the bottom shell, mounding slightly. Replace top; wrap tightly with a double layer of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Stir before serving. Serve with reserved bread cubes, vegetables, crackers or tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Potluck Bread Pot Fondue(2)
Sort By :
We could not find a whole loaf of bread. so we heated up then used fondue pot.
I made this recipe for a family gathering and ended up making it again, it vanished so fast. I would definitely keep this recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Fondue Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >