- Arrange apples over cereal. Combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon;
- sprinkle over apples. Top with remaining pastry; cut slits in top.
- Brush with egg whites.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
- completely on a wire rack. In a bowl, combine confectioners' sugar
- and enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over bars.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3-4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 338 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.