Potatoes with Crab Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound process American cheese (Velveeta), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Pinch onion powder
- 1 package (6 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 4 hot baked potatoes
- 1. In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Reduce heat to low; add crab. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with crab sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 674 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,285 mg sodium, 83 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Potatoes with Crab Sauce
"I too am in Wisconsin- and i had this in a restaurant- cant remember where- but it was the best -to my surprise- always wanted to know how to make it! thanks!!!!"