Potatoes Supreme Recipe
Hailing from the state known for its potatoes, I thought I'd send in this recipe. Every time my grandson comes home from college, he asks me to make it. In fact, it's the whole family's favorite potato dish.
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine soup, 1-1/2 cups cheese, sour cream, onions, salt and pepper; stir in potatoes.
- 3. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 296 calories, 15 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 451 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Potatoes Supreme
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC