I usually serve these colorful potatoes for breakfast but they're great as a tasty potato side dish for just about any meal. My family often asks me to prepare them instead of regular fried potatoes.—Nila Towler, Baird, Texas
Recommended: Pumpkin Halloween Party
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, peppers and potatoes in oil for 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the broth, Worcestershire sauce and salt; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook until for 3-4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potatoes O'Brien in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p11
Reviews for Potatoes O'Brien
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2012
"LOVE LOVE LOVE"