Potatoes O'Brien Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, peppers and potatoes in oil for 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the broth, Worcestershire sauce and salt; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook until for 3-4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Potatoes O'Brien(2)
Sort By :
Delicious flavor! Wasn't sure about the Worcestershire sauce, but it added just the right touch. I left out the green pepper, and had no beef broth, so subbed some chicken bouillon granules & water for the liquid. Also, once the potatoes were tender, I let them cook somewhat longer, to get a little crisp and brown. Definitely making these again.
LOVE LOVE LOVE