Potatoes for a Crowd
Here's a creamy comforting potato casserole to make when you need a side dish sure to please a large group. It's so simple to assemble, and everyone likes the flavor.
100 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 5 cans (12 ounces each) evaporated milk
- 7-1/2 cups milk
- 5 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 5 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 pound butter, melted
- 1 package (12 ounces) cornflakes, crushed
- 3 medium onions, finely chopped
- 10 packages (2 pounds each) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- In several large bowls, combine all ingredients. Transfer to 10
- greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 45-55 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 10 casseroles
- (about 10 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 74 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.