Potatoes au Jus Recipe
“I made this dish when I was single, so there should have been leftovers for another meal,” writes Val Lundby of Fergus Falls, Minnesota. “But around 9 p.m., it would call to me from the refrigerator, and I would heat it up and have another helping!”
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 large potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons au jus gravy mix
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1. Arrange half of the potatoes in an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Drizzle with half of the butter and sprinkle with half of the au jus mix. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup (calculated without salt) equals 261 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 677 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC