Potatoes au Jus Recipe
“I made this dish when I was single, so there should have been leftovers for another meal,” writes Val Lundby of Fergus Falls, Minnesota. “But around 9 p.m., it would call to me from the refrigerator, and I would heat it up and have another helping!”
- 1 large potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons au jus gravy mix
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1. Arrange half of the potatoes in an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Drizzle with half of the butter and sprinkle with half of the au jus mix. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup: 261 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 677mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Potatoes au Jus
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2009
"This was easy and so very yummy!!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC