Potatoes au Jus Recipe
- 1 large potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons au jus gravy mix
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1. Arrange half of the potatoes in an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Drizzle with half of the butter and sprinkle with half of the au jus mix. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup (calculated without salt) equals 261 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 677 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Potatoes au Jus
"This was easy and so very yummy!!"