Potatoes au Jus Recipe
- 1 large potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons au jus gravy mix
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- Arrange half of the potatoes in an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Drizzle with half of the butter and sprinkle with half of the au jus mix. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Potatoes Au Jus in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p49
Reviews for Potatoes au Jus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2009
"This was easy and so very yummy!!"