- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; turn onto a lightly floured surface. Shape into two
- loaves. Place in two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 118 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.