These spuds are sure to root up fun at your "spooky" affair (and during daily meals!). Judy, one of Crafting Traditions' kitchen experts, came up with the wedges to flavor a family Halloween gathering. When they won rave reviews, she decide to share them here so you can try them, too.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 medium unpeeled potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- Spread oil in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the next five
- ingredients in a large plastic bag. Cut each potato lengthwise into
- eight wedges. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to
- coat. Place in a single layer in pan. Repeat with remaining
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until tender,
- turning once after 25 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.