Potato Wedges Recipe
These spuds are sure to root up fun at your "spooky" affair (and during daily meals!). Judy, one of Crafting Traditions' kitchen experts, came up with the wedges to flavor a family Halloween gathering. When they won rave reviews, she decide to share them here so you can try them, too.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 medium unpeeled potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1. Spread oil in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the next five ingredients in a large plastic bag. Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in pan. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, turning once after 25 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Potato Wedges
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC