Potato Wedges with Dip Recipe
- 1 large baking potato
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- BACON HORSERADISH DIP:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Pierce potato and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until still firm but almost tender. Cut into eight wedges; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spritz wedges with olive oil-flavored spray; sprinkle with salt, garlic salt and cayenne. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the dip ingredients. Serve with potato wedges. Yield: 1 serving.
One serving (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream) equals 449 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 887 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Potato Wedges with Dip
"I have used this recipe several times, and my whole family loves them, even the picky eater. Wonderful alternative which pairs well with plenty of main dishes."
"This is an easy and tasty alternative to French fries."