“I make these potato wedges all the time because my husband won’t eat anything fried,” writes Deborah Lacher of Deerfield, Ohio. “I couldn’t find the dip I wanted in the grocery store, so I made my own.”
- 1 large baking potato
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- BACON HORSERADISH DIP:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- Pierce potato and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until still firm but almost tender. Cut into eight wedges; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spritz wedges with olive oil-flavored spray; sprinkle with salt, garlic salt and cayenne. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the dip ingredients. Serve with potato wedges. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Potato Wedges with Dip in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p61
Reviews for Potato Wedges with Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review