Potato Wedges Recipe
Kids will love the flavor of Parmesan cheese and the crunch of cornflakes on these better-than-frozen home fries. They're great for kids, but the adults will enjoy them as well.—Melissa Tatum of Greensboro, North Carolina
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/3 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- Additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 18-20 minutes or until tender, turning once. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and salt. Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters; brush with salad dressing and sprinkle with cornflake mixture.
- Place potato wedges on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with additional salad dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potato Wedges in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p30
Reviews for Potato Wedges(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2008
These were pretty good. I will be making them again, but I will using more cornflakes and not as much Parmesan cheese. These were a big hit with the kids.