Potato Wedges Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 medium unpeeled potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- Spread oil in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the next five ingredients in a large plastic bag. Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in pan. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, turning once after 25 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Potato Wedges
Sort By :
Awesome!! Very good taste. Family loved them and said definitely make again. These potatoes were great with grilled hamburgers. Wouldn't change anything with this recipe. The review with the flaccid issue, may have used to much oil.
THESE POTATOES WERE GREAT! TENDER AND GOOD FAVOR AD EASY TO DO TOO! WILL DO AGAIN!
I didn't have any bread crumbs so I used crackers (french onion). Family of 6 all enjoyed this.
I actually use this recipe with Zucchini sliced into sticks from my garden and it turns out great every time. Just reduce the baking time.
Tasty. They came out a little flaccid, maybe I used too much oil? (I just eyeballed it.) I loved this coating though, and they were easy to make, so I'll definitely make them again.