Potato Wedges Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 medium unpeeled potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- Spread oil in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the next five ingredients in a large plastic bag. Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in pan. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, turning once after 25 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Potato Wedges(6)
Sort By :
THESE POTATOES WERE GREAT! TENDER AND GOOD FAVOR AD EASY TO DO TOO! WILL DO AGAIN!
I didn't have any bread crumbs so I used crackers (french onion). Family of 6 all enjoyed this.
I actually use this recipe with Zucchini sliced into sticks from my garden and it turns out great every time. Just reduce the baking time.
Tasty. They came out a little flaccid, maybe I used too much oil? (I just eyeballed it.) I loved this coating though, and they were easy to make, so I'll definitely make them again.
the texture the crumbs and parmesan add is perfect. you get a nice crust without burning the potatoes. these are by far the best wedges I have made.