- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, egg and Parmesan cheese. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 400° for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute zucchini and red pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Remove from the hear; stir in the ham, eggs, milk, basil, salt and pepper.
- Pour into crust. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Potato Vegetable Quiche(2)
Sort By :
This Quiche is so tasty! I used garden fresh veggies and substituted leftover grilled chicken for the ham. I served it with a salad of spinach greens topped with fresh corn and french fried onions. It was such a yummy meal!!! This will be a new summer favorite!
This is Great!! It's easy and everyone loved it.
It would also be good for a light supper. Next time I plan to double the recipe and freeze one for later. Thanks.