Potato Vegetable Medley Recipe
- 2 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 2 medium carrots, halved lengthwise and quartered
- 1 small onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, combine the potatoes, carrots, onion, broth and 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt. Cover and bake at 400° for 30 minutes. Stir in zucchini and remaining seasoned salt. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Potato Vegetable Medley
"My husband hates ALL cooked veggies, and my son is pretty picky as well. I was shocked that they both liked this, and I thought it was amazing! Definitely will be a regular for us."