- Preheat oven to 400°. Divide mixture between two greased 13x9-in.
- baking dishes. Drain potatoes; place in a large bowl. Add milk and
- butter; mash until smooth. Stir in cheese. Spread over chicken
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 412 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 636 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.