Potato Stuffing Recipe
This is an old Pennsylvania Dutch recipe I've always served as a side dish. The simple addition of onion and celery gives the potatoes a special flavor, and the parsley adds color.
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 slices white bread, torn
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in the bread, potatoes and parsley. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. casserole.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Potato Stuffing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC