- 1 pound fully cooked Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut sausage into four pieces; cut each piece lengthwise to within 1/2 in. of opposite side. Open sausage pieces so they are flat; place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion and mustard; spoon in mounds over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Potato-Stuffed Kielbasa
Sort By :
very good, had left over mashed potatoes, this was fast, good, and I will be making it again.
This is great!! My husband and I love kielbasa and it's just the right amount for us.
I've had the pleasure of making other recipes you've submitted Mrs. Bryan, and I thank you. You're a great cook/baker!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- German Side Dishes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Potato Casserole >