- 1 pound fully cooked Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Split Rope Sausage or Polish sausage
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut sausage into four pieces; cut each piece lengthwise to within 1/2 in. of opposite side. Open sausage pieces so they are flat; place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion and mustard; spoon in mounds over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potato-Stuffed Kielbasa in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p48
Reviews for Potato-Stuffed Kielbasa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2011
"very good, had left over mashed potatoes, this was fast, good, and I will be making it again."
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2008
"This is great!! My husband and I love kielbasa and it's just the right amount for us.I've had the pleasure of making other recipes you've submitted Mrs. Bryan, and I thank you. You're a great cook/baker!!Sincerely,"