Potato Sloppy Joe Bake Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce and soup. Place hash browns in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with beef mixture.
- 2. Cover and bake at 450° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 290 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 763mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Potato Sloppy Joe Bake
"The potatoes tasted undercooked and there was not enough sauce. It needs some onion and Worcestershire sauce to overcome the very bland taste of this dish."
"This recipe was a hit with my family and it is so easy to make. I love it!"
"I've made this twice, we love it. I use a little less potato...or more meat. The first time I made it there were too many pototoes.I have passed this onto friends too and they liked it!"