Potato Sloppy Joe Bake Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce and soup. Place hash browns in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with beef mixture.
- Cover and bake at 450° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Potato Sloppy Joe Bake
Sort By :
The potatoes tasted undercooked and there was not enough sauce. It needs some onion and Worcestershire sauce to overcome the very bland taste of this dish.
This recipe was a hit with my family and it is so easy to make. I love it!
I've made this twice, we love it. I use a little less potato...or more meat. The first time I made it there were too many pototoes.
I have passed this onto friends too and they liked it!
My family loves this dish! The great thing is that it's quick and easy to make, too!
This was very quick and easy to make, but my family did not like it one bit. It didn't have much flavor at all. I was disappointed because it sounded good, just didn't taste good.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >