Potato Sausage Supper Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker; layer a third of each of the potatoes, sausage, onions and cheese soup. Repeat layers twice.
- Pour celery soup over the top. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until the potatoes are tender. Add peas and cook 30 minutes longer. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Potato Sausage Supper(29)
Sort By :
It was great! Substituted smokies or chicken for the sausage and it turned out great!
This was so easy to make, and even my picky kids loved it!
Had anothe recipe in mind for dinner, since it's a blustery day, chose this. Have made this alot, satisfying and delicious!
This was a good-tasting, quick recipe to make, especially during a hectic week. Thanks!
My whole family absolutely loves this recipe and it is soooooo easy to make!!!!!