- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker; layer a third of each of the potatoes, sausage, onions and cheese soup. Repeat layers twice.
- Pour celery soup over the top. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until the potatoes are tender. Add peas and cook 30 minutes longer. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Potato Sausage Supper
Sort By :
"I loved that it was easy to make and it turned out well, but I didn't care for the mix of the flavors. I think I would use a sweet sausage next time instead of kielbasa. I also forgot to thaw the peas; they cooked fine being frozen."
"I absolutely LOVE this recipe! I had a printed version back before Pinterest and I lost it!! I just got done with a 20 minute search online for it (since I didn't remember what it was called). Oh my gosh- I am so glad I found it. I know what we are having tomorrow... :)"
"It was great! Substituted smokies or chicken for the sausage and it turned out great!"
"This was so easy to make, and even my picky kids loved it!"
"Had anothe recipe in mind for dinner, since it's a blustery day, chose this. Have made this alot, satisfying and delicious!"