- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped red potatoes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large ovenproof skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove and set aside. In the same skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- In the drippings, saute potatoes and onion until tender. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, parsley, salt and pepper. Return sausage and bacon to the skillet; top with egg mixture.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are almost set. Uncover; broil 6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until eggs are set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Potato Sausage Frittata(1)
Sort By :
I utilized the basic recipe with what I had on hand to help clean out my refrigerator. I did not have bacon. I added some zucchini and some cheese. I used fresh today eggs from the local farm (about a 1/2 mile from our house). It made a great lunch.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Italian Breakfast >