Potato-Sausage Foil Packs
We had these satisfying campfire bundles at a friend's house for dinner and loved the simplicity of this great summer meal. —Alissa Keith, Lynchburg, Virginia
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Grill: 30 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 2 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Divide the kielbasa, potatoes, peppers and onion among four double
- thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with
- lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Fold foil around kielbasa mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered,
- over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 foil packet equals 349 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 1,137 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 21 g protein.