Potato-Sausage Foil Packs Recipe
We had these satisfying campfire bundles at a friend's house for dinner and loved the simplicity of this great summer meal. —Alissa Keith, Lynchburg, Virginia
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 2 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Divide the kielbasa, potatoes, peppers and onion among four double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- 2. Fold foil around kielbasa mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 foil packet equals 349 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 1,137 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Potato-Sausage Foil Packs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC