- 1/2 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into two pieces
- 1 large potato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Divide the kielbasa, potatoes, peppers and onion among two double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Fold foil around kielbasa mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Potato-Sausage Foil Packs for Two
Sort By :
WOW! That is what my boyfriend said and I had to agree. He loved the smoked sausage. Great recipe of the grill at home or camping. I did use 2 potatoes. That was the only change I made.
I made this a few weeks ago and we loved it!! The only thing I added was a yellow squash that I had on hand and didn't won't to waste. I plan on making it again tonight.
My daughter and I do these quite often on the grill. Easy cleanup at the end of a delicious meal.
very very easy and delicious.
really tasty. added garlic and a splash of water.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >