- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Combine soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper.
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, soup mixture and sausage. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 60-65 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Potato Sausage Casserole
Sort By :
"This was a big hit for my family. I did not have onion so I used one half envelope of Lipton onion soup mix. It was really good"
"This was REALLY good and my family LOVED it. I did increase the temp to 400 but still baked for an hour. Next time I'll add cheese to the sausage mix. Thanks for this one!"
"Made as the recipe stated. The only complaint was - not enough! My family loved this recipe and wants it again ASAP!"
"I made this dish for my family last night and it was YUMMY!!!! I substituted beef sausage for pork sausage because my hubby doesn't eat pork. I added a little Italian seasoning as well. It was perfect!!!! The entire family loved it!"