Potato Salmon Casserole Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 5 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Place potatoes in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with peas; spread with mayonnaise. Top with salmon and cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Combine cornflake crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 614 calories, 42 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,038 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Potato Salmon Casserole
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.