Potato Salmon Casserole Recipe
I like to experiment with cooking new things, which is how I came up with this tasty dish. It's a great way to work salmon into your menu.—Laura Varney, Batavia, Ohio
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 5 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Place potatoes in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with peas; spread with mayonnaise. Top with salmon and cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Combine cornflake crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 piece: 614 calories, 42g fat (10g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1038mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Potato Salmon Casserole
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC