This potato salad puts a fresh-tasting spin on traditional potato salad. This zesty side dish disappears quickly.—Caroline Weese, Greybull, Wyoming
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 minutes. Add beans; return to a boil. Cook for 5-8 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender and the potatoes are just tender; drain and cool.
- Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes and onion. Combine dressing ingredients; pour over the salad; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Garden Potato Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1996, p19
Reviews for Potato Salad with Green Beans and Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review