Potato Salad Mold Recipe
This potato salad is the result of my combining several recipes through the years. Using a mold makes for a pretty presentation.
- 4 cups sliced peeled cooked red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Red Radish Rosettes, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, onions and radishes. Combine the sour cream, vinegar, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over potato mixture and toss gently. Press into a 5-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- 2. Run a knife around edges of mold to loosen. Invert onto a serving plate. Garnish with Red Radish Rosettes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Potato Salad Mold
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2008
"Do you have a potato recipe that contains unflavored gelatin? The mixture is placed in a bundt pan. Jane Coe"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC