This potato salad is the result of my combining several recipes through the years. Using a mold makes for a pretty presentation.
- 4 cups sliced peeled cooked red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Red Radish Rosettes, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, onions and radishes. Combine the sour cream, vinegar, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over potato mixture and toss gently. Press into a 5-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Run a knife around edges of mold to loosen. Invert onto a serving plate. Garnish with Red Radish Rosettes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Potato Salad Mold in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p211
Reviews for Potato Salad Mold
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review