Potato Salad for One Recipe
When I became a widower, I took to heart the challenge of learning to cook just for myself. I now have a growing collection of wonderful single-serving recipes. This potato salad is delicious and a snap to prepare for even the newest cook.—Ray Klinge, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 medium baking potato, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, celery, onion, relish, pimientos, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add potato and toss to coat. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 1 serving.
1 cup: 603 calories, 45g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 724mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Potato Salad for One
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2011
"great! would like more "for one" recipes!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC