Potato Salad for One Recipe
When I became a widower, I took to heart the challenge of learning to cook just for myself. I now have a growing collection of wonderful single-serving recipes. This potato salad is delicious and a snap to prepare for even the newest cook.—Ray Klinge, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 medium baking potato, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, celery, onion, relish, pimientos, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add potato and toss to coat. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 1 serving.
1 cup: 603 calories, 45g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 724mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Potato Salad for One
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2011
"great! would like more "for one" recipes!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC