- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 3 medium red potatoes, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- On a large serving platter, arrange the roast beef, potatoes and onion. Sprinkle with the cucumber, olives, chives, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, dill, salt and remaining pepper. Pour over salad just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Potato Roast Beef Salad
Sort By :
This s our favorite during the smmer. I used canned slicd potatoes so I dont cook anything.
Great recipe, even for company, especially for a busy day as you prepare it in the morning. Different but delightful.