Potato Puffs Recipe
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or chives
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks. Add potatoes, Parmesan cheese, parsley, onion and garlic powder; mix well. Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into the potato mixture. Brush eight muffin cups or small ramekins generously with melted butter. Divided potato mixture into cups. Brush remaining butter over potatoes. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 puffs.
Reviews for Potato Puffs
Sort By :
"theses are dry and tasteless.they need alot of jazzing up.we tried another batch and we added italine dressing mix and we didn't whip the egg whites we just whipped the eggs until light and fluffy."
"A light potato flavor. Good seasonings. Slightly dry, but will make again."
"I made these potatoes as a side for some rosemary chicken. They turned out wonderful and little did I know, but I made a food my husband loved during a trip to Germany. Bonus points."
"12/24/208 - I had high expectations for this recipe but it turned out very dry and I'm not sure why. Maybe the egg whites? The flavor was good though so I may try the recipe again."