Potato Pizza Recipe
- 1 large potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 pound lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place the potato slices in a small microwave-safe dish; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes or until tender; drain. Layer potato slices evenly on a 7-1/2-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and milk. Pour over potatoes. Top with pizza sauce and cheeses.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 pizza (prepared with fat-free milk and reduced-fat cheddar cheese) equals 432 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 844 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.